Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barcelona 1-1 Tottenham: Mauricio Pochettino's team get their reward
Barcelona 1-1 Tottenham: Mauricio Pochettino's team get their reward

[Image: skysports-danny-rose-tottenham_4516123.j...1211223020]
Tottenham's positivity paid off as they earned a 1-1 draw away to Barcelona that takes them into the last 16 of the Champions League. They deserved this after taking the game to their illustrious hosts. "I am so optimistic and we need to think like this," Mauricio Pochettino had said before taking his Tottenham team into their game against Barcelona. They played with that optimism in the Camp Nou and got their reward in the end, Lucas Moura's late goal securing the draw that was enough for Spurs to progress to the Champions League knockout stages.

It had seemed impossible. pic5678 Mission impossible as Pochettino called it afterwards. "I remember after Eindhoven nobody believed in us," said the Spurs boss, referring to the draw with PSV hat left them with just one point from three matches. Somehow they have succeeded in turning it all around. "We are here in the last 16," he added. "We did it." For Pochettino, pic5678 this was a sort of vindication. His words about Kyle Walker-Peters in that pre-match press conference also proved prophetic. "You need to trust young players," he had said. "To play in the Nou Camp will make him stronger but, most importantly, we trust in him whatever happens. He will be a success in the long term for this club."

Walker-Peters was caught out to allow Ousmane Dembele to run through and score a brilliant goal for Barcelona in the seventh minute. At that stage, the risk was that Walker-Peters would be blamed for the defeat but he knew that his manager had faith in him and responded by going on to deliver a strong performance for his team in trying circumstances. On the other flank, Pochettino's decision to play Danny Rose instead of Ben Davies paid off pic5678 as the England international got through so much work in attack and defence to provide a willing outlet throughout. The bold decision to bring on Moura brought the goal but it was one of three - Erik Lamela came on for Walker-Peters; Fernando Llorente for Harry Winks.

Rudolph Barnes from Elgin was looking for write report format

Marcel Douglas found the answer to a search query write report format

write report format

[Image: 500x500.jpg]

recycling topics essay
kirdar sazi essay i
top masters cv advice
progeria essay
sample research paper on classroom management
sample english essays for spm
template introduction essay about myself
essay in transition words
Culture versus Nature
different organizational structures for essays
sample thesis in filipino 2
esl dissertation introduction writers sites uk
Biography of Robin Shephard Engel
best analysis essay proofreading service usa
write me religious
an analysis of feminism in mrs midas a poem by carol ann duffy
cheap resume writers service for mba
best masters custom essay topic
ego boosters and ego busters essay
evat essays
essay financial aid sample
best dissertation abstract editor services for college
custom admission paper proofreading sites gb
help with chemistry speech
thesis speech introduction
best content editor site au
al capone research paper thesis
buy trigonometry homework
sample short research paper
turn of the screw thesis
wallpaper market research
popular letter writer service gb
psychology essay editor services
pay to get geometry movie review
popular critical analysis essay ghostwriter services usa
Realities of War in All Quiet on the Western Front
essay writing techniques introduction
aqa english language a level coursework
how to publish research papers in computer science
corporation research paper
custom biography editing for hire online
free essay on the french revolution
law writing service
first bank essay competition 2009
pay to write sociology dissertation abstract
cheap masters curriculum vitae examples
popular blog writer service for university
Cherries skipper Simon Francis faces up to nine months out with knee ligament rupture

[Image: 9204793?type=mobile-gallery-fullscreen]
Boss Eddie Howe's worst fears were confirmed sbo128 by the results of a scan, which revealed the 33-year-old had sustained the same injury as team-mate Lewis Cook had during the win over Huddersfield at the beginning of this month. Defender Francis is the third Cherries player to suffer a major knee problem this season, with Cook and Adam Smith both going under the knife in the past six weeks.

Francis was forced off during the first half of yesterday’s 5-0 Premier League defeat to Spurs, having fallen awkwardly on the Wembley Stadium turf while tracking forward Son Heung-min.Howe is now without a recognised right-back in one of the busiest periods of the campaign.The boss told the club website: “We are devastated to have lost Simon to a serious knee injury.

“It is a huge blow to lose our captain and someone who has performed so well for the team over a long period of time.“There is a long road ahead but Simon is a model professional who has a positive mindset and is surrounded by good people. sbo128 I know he will leave no stone unturned in order to get back as soon as possible.

“He will receive the best possible medical care as well as the love and sbo128 support of everyone at the club.”Cherries suffered three serious knee injuries during their first season in the top flight.Callum Wilson, Tyrone Mings and Max Gradel endured lengthy spells on the sidelines, while Wilson sustained a second rupture in February last year.
How Grimsby Town earned their FA Cup Third Round tie against Crystal Palace

[Image: 0_Elliot-Embelton-Grimsby-Town-Sunderland.jpg]
The big day is finally here for Grimsby Town and their fans, with the Mariners set to do battle with Crystal Palace in the FA Cup Third Round this evening. It’s the first time since 2014 that the Mariners have made it this far in the cup, and they’ll be plotting a path to their first Fourth Round tie since 2000 as they aim to cause a major upset at Selhurst Park.

CLEARING THE FIRST HURDLE
sbobet168 Town faced a tough test immediately as they began against MK Dons in the First Round.Paul Tisdale’s side sat second in League Two heading into the game, while the Mariners sat just four points off the bottom two, leaving some fans less than optimistic about their chances.And when Kieran Agard stealing the ball off Danny Collins midway through the first half before slotting past James McKeown, it looked like their cup journey could be over before it barely began. 

The Mariners hit back in style after the break, though, with Elliot Embleton drawing them level with a superb strike five minutes into the second half. Ten minutes later, Wes Thomas put the hosts ahead to get fans believing, before Charles Vernam well and truly confirmed their place in the Third Round draw as he found the top corner to give Town a 3-1 victory.

JOLLEY’S THOUGHTS
“In the MK Dons games I thought we were excellent, sbobet168 certainly in the second half. “I think they probably shaded it in the first half and got their noses in front. “But in the second half I thought we were terrific and I thought we deservedly won that game.”

SEEING OFF THE SPIREITES
The Mariners came up against some familiar foes in the Second Round as they travelled to the Proact Stadium to take on Chesterfield. Having effectively ended their hopes of Football League survival the previous season, Spireites fans were no doubt hoping to inflict a bit of revenge, while boss Martin Allen, who also suffered relegation with Barnet, was looking for a much-needed victory given the club’s further struggles in the National League.

JOLLEY’S THOUGHTS
“Chesterfield was a different challenge in respect of the way that Chesterfield play. It made it very difficult for us to get any rhythm in the game, and it took us the best part of 70 minutes to find the type of football that we want to play.“Once we got the second goal from Harry, sbobet168 I think we were relatively confident that we would get through that match.“They were two different kind of performances, but they were two good wins.”Let’s hope Town can continue their journey at Selhurst Park!
'I will hang my debut shirt in my room': Brahim Diaz admits he lived childhood dream by making Real Madrid debut 

[Image: 8345834-0-image-a-38_1547102586307.jpg]
Brahim Diaz admitted thai sbo his Real Madrid debut saw him fulfill a childhood dream after stepping onto the pitch for the first time on Wednesday night. The former Manchester City midfielder confirmed a stunning £22million move to Real at the start of the week, signing a six-and-a-half-year deal with the Spanish giants.He was handed his bow by manager Santiago Solari just three days later as he was brought off the bench in Real's 3-0 Copa del Rey win against Leganes.

Sergio Ramos, Lucas Vazquez and Vinicius Junior had wrapped up the win before Diaz was introduced. However, the 19-year-old insisted it had been a special occasion to play at the Santiago Bernabeu for the first time.  'This is great, an unforgettable and unique day,' he said. 'Making my debut at the Bernabeu is great. This is a dream since thai sbo I was a child.'Winning makes the dream greater, but I take everything in peace. I will hang my debut shirt in my room.'

Diaz put on a good display in the 15 minutes he had on the pitch, and revealed afterwards that a Real stalwart had praised his display. 'Sergio Ramos has congratulated me and told me to continue like this, thai sbo and that I will have many minutes,' he said. 'He is a top player and playing with him is to enjoy the moment and this dream.' Real, who are currently fifth in the league, face Real Betis in a La Liga match on Sunday.